Our Selected Assignments
1. Strengthening Consumer Protection in India:
Participatory Monitoring & Evaluation of Public Education Campaign
in Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan & Delhi; GFA Consulting Group & GTZ( Germany)
& Department of Consumer Affairs, Govt of India, 2008.
Analysis of Printed Publicity Materials and Suggestions for Improvements-May 2008
Technical Support for Multimedia Consumer Awareness Campaign-June 2008
Consumer Awareness Study- A Sample Survey of Visitors to International Trade Fair of India, Pragati Madan, New Delhi, December 2008
Organization of DCA-GTZ Workshop on Consumer Protection for Government Officers, VCOs and other Stakeholders.
2. Status of Women Journalists working in TV news channels, National Commission
for Women, Government of India, 2008-09
3. Program Evaluation of Vigyan Prassar, DS&T, Govt. of India, 2008
4. Impact Evaluation of Indira Awaas Yojana in two states of Haryana
and J & K sponsored by Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India 2006-07
5. Media Reach and Effectiveness in Chhattisgarh:
A Study sponsored by DANIDA, 2004-05
Danida Office, Raipur assigned CMF a study on Media Reach and Effectiveness
in state of Chhattisgarh. The study involved in tensive qualitative and extensive sample
survey to find out the Reach and Effectiveness of both conventional and non-conventional
media in the state of Chhattisgarh. The results served as inputs into the preparation of
appropriate IEC Strategies and Media Action Plan for the Danida supported health project
6. Preparation of IEC Strategy & Media Action Plan for Combating
AIDS in Uttar Pradesh, sponsored by U. P. AIDS Control Society, Lucknow, 2003-04
7. Impact & Evaluation Study of IEC Strategy for Swajal Project sponsored
by World Bank, in Bundelkhand region of U. P. 2002-03
The objective of the consultancy assignment was to assess the impact of Media Campaign
by undertaking the review of Media Plan & Media Materials used and Tripartite Communication
among Project Management Unit (PMU) & District Project Management Unit (DPMU),
Support Organization, and Village Water Sanitation Committees for capacity building through
information education and motivation leading to behavior change and adoption of new
practices relating to water & sanitation for delivery of health benefits for the target communities.
Following both qualitative and quantitative methods of research and data collection, a
comprehensive assessment of the earlier media campaign was made.
8. Evaluation of Media and Publicity Materials for Swajal Project in Uttar
Pradesh. Sponsored by World Bank, 2002-03
9. Preparation of Media Action Plan for entire Uttar Pradesh for the second phase
of Swajal, sponsored by World Bank, 2002-03
Based upon research findings of the Impact Assessment of the campaign
and Information/communication Need Assessment through a sample survey of the
rural population of U. P., a detail Media Action Plan including Media Strategy,
Media recommendations with scheduling and costs of different media vehicles was
prepared for effective coverage of five different target groups in the next phase II of the project.
10. Advocacy Inputs into India’s Health and Family Welfare Programme,
a study sponsored by European Union, 2002-03
The consultancy assignment was to undertake an extensive review of different
communication approaches and practices that have been followed over the years and suggest
an innovative and cost-effective communication management strategy.
11. Panchayati Raj Institutions: Training Needs Assessment:
Study sponsored by Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, 2001
The objectives of the assignment were to identify the training needs of the elected representatives
of the Panchayati Raj Institutions and also examine the training facilities that are available
in different institutions and organizations across the country. It involved review of
relevant literature, planning and execution of the survey of the training facilities and conduct
in depth discussions with the concerned staff of the selected organizations.
12. Information Technologies and Rural Development,
Study sponsored by UNESCO, 2001-02
13. Consultancy, Role of Media in Promoting Khadi & Village Industries,
Study sponsored by Khadi & Village Industries Commission, 2000- 01
14. Social Assessment Study of Rural Health Care Facilities in Keonjhar and Bhadrak
districts of Orissa, 2000-01
Extensive survey using both quantitative and qualitative methods was carried out
to systematically investigate and assess the existing health facilities together with
the perceptions, attitudes, and behavior including social and communication
networks, affecting health delivery health seeking pattern, especially in relation to the
relatively deprived and vulnerable sections of the society.
15. Consultancy, Panchayati Raj Institutions-Training Needs of Women Members of
Village Panchayats in Haryana, Study sponsored by Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, (2000-01).
16. Readership Survey of IBM advertisements in Economic Times in Delhi and Mumbai;
Gallop & Robinson, USA, 2000
A sample survey of the senior executives of leading companies and corporations in Delhi and
Mumbai was carried out to find out their exposure and reactions to the IBM advertisements in
the Economic Times.
17. Provided Technical Assistance for Communication in support of RCH, 2000-01.
The consultancy assignment involved providing assistance to John Hopkins University in their training
in Advances in Health communication in India and also assists SIFPSA, Uttar Pradesh
Government together with Health Communication Needs Assessment in Jharkhand and Uttranchal.